As much as I love my podcast intro song (thanks again Rob Smith), I think I’ve decided I want a custom theme/intro for my podcast. And I’m gonna have a competition. I’m looking for submissions from anyone who wants to submit. You can be a band or a solo artist, or just someone who has some kind of musical talent.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It must be no more than 30 seconds long
- mp3 or wav format preferred (but I can convert if needed)
- Can have lyrcis or be instrumental, but would prefer to mention Littlegeeklost (can just be a mention of “you’re listening to the Littlegeeklost podcast”). If you don’t wanna include voice you can do just instrumental if you don’t mind me inserting a voice over.
- Must also include either a version of just instrumental, or a section of just instrumental, so I can use it for a background outro as well
- Any style you like will do, be creative
- Send your entry to email@example.com with the subject “Podcast Theme/Intro Entry” and be sure to include your info
- Deadline of Sunday March 6th 2016
- Top 3 – 5 (depending on amount of entries) will be chosen and posted, and then I will decide on a winner a week later (with input, possibly some online voting)
- Winner will get bragging rights, as well as a Littlegeeklost prize pack with some fun geeky goodies
So hopefully I get some entries. Get to it!
And follow me on Twitter for updates @cyannide