I know it’s a little early, but I have been thinking about my New Year’s Resolution already. Well, more like my plans.
- I plan to start my podcast. I am working on the details and will have a plan in place for it to start up in January. I might do some mini vlogs to go with it.
- I plan to use my blog (this site) to promote it and thereby use it more and hopefully get more notice.
- I plan to clean up my Facebook and cut back to people I only really know in real life (have had at least one conversation with). And I plan to use Twitter more for my random brain musings and networking.
- I plan to try to move to gmail and integrate it with my blog/pod/vlog/life better.
- I plan to clean up my digital footprint and cut back on sites I am on, as well as projects that have fallen by the way, so I can focus on what I really want
- And I plan to promote my book more and do another round of agent/publisher submissions and keep at it.
I think these are attainable goals and something I look forward to in the new year.